We are seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an establishing, successful manufacturing business in Birmingham. The company has recently received a number of big investments; increasing production and factory size, being a family owned business that can offer genuine career progression, training and development.
This position is Permanent on Days but does require flexibility to support the company’s growth; you will also receive Annual Bonuses and Career Development along with a salary of £29,000 – £33,000.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Electrical wiring, installation, testing, inspection and faultfinding
- Electrical and Mechanical Plant Maintenance
- Machine Refurbishment, Breakdowns and Servicing
- Completing Planned Maintenance Tasks
- Supporting in the implementation of CMMS System
- Undertaking plant improvement projects
- Maintaining Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Ordering machinery spares and parts
- Working within PLC Systems
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to display the following experience:
- Proven Maintenance Engineering Experience (5 Years +)
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications (C&G, NVQ, Degree, BTEC, ONC or HNC)
- Understanding Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrics and PLC Systems
- Manufacturing Industry Experience (Packaging, FMCG, Food, Beverage or Automation)
- Faultfinding and Troubleshooting Skills
This position is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, West Bromwich, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Stourbridge.
If you feel that this Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity could be your next career move, simply submit your application by using the “Apply” button.